Revamp of Client interactive media wall to enable ibeacon authentication, live-stream of a drone feed in 720p, playback of 360 degree videos in 4K, an interactive 3D map of our campus and the ability to serve client specific content during a tour. Augmented Reality Chief Experience built on APX Labs Skylight, allowing clients to obtain a first-person perspective tour of our gourmet meals from kitchen to plate.
Role: Design Lead, Vendor Management, 3D Modeling
- Served as overall Design Lead, responsible for conceptualization, 2D/3D design, development and scope management of a variety of experiences involving nascent/alpha technologies.
- Closely coordinated Unity C# developer, level designer, as well as liaising with Client Brand and external vendors to ensure optimal output in a challenging timeframe.
- Planned, coordinated and executed complex 360 degree stereoscopic video shoot of the Client campus involving outdoor aerial drone capture as well as live indoor events with 360 vendor.
- Created and executed post-production workflow for manipulating equirectangular 360 degree video using existing 3D/VFX tools. Enabled us to use 360 videos to showcase Augmented Reality use-cases by adding dynamic overlays in the user’s field of view.
- Optimized Revit 3D model of Client campus from 300K+ to 70K+ vertices using Maya.
- Deloitte leadership appreciated the accomplishments of these goals. Given "Outstanding Performance Award" for commitment and quality output.
Tour guide uses smartphone and iBeacon-powered proximity check-in to activate the presenter view on the media wall for the client.
Once the drone has been positioned for take off, the presenter can start or stop the feed with a single tap. They can also quickly choose the client who is being toured in order to pull up customized content.
Additional information available upon request from client.